New Patients – Chiropractor San Antonio
Chiropractor San Antonio – We Can Help You With Your Back or Neck Injury.
- Do you have back pain, neck pain, or in an auto accident?
- We offer convenient hours, with an easy to find and central location.
- Explore our process to understand why it has worked for thousands of people like you.
- The bottom line: we offer great San Antonio chiropractic care!
Never Seen a Chiropractor Before?
Usually when you ask a person what they know about chiropractors, you get two different responses. Either they know completely nothing about chiropractors, or they know that a chiropractor is the doctor you see for back pain or auto injuries. Reading San Antonio Chiropractor reviews is a great way to see what is in store for you.
San Antonio chiropractor, Dr. Sanford Coe, will take the time to answer your questions and make you feel as comfortable as possible when you receive your first chiropractic adjustment.
Your 1st Appointment: (includes consult, exam, and treatment)
After the necessary initial paperwork has been filled out, Dr.Sanford Coe will go through your:
- Chief Complaint History
- Relevant Past Health History
- Relevant Family Health History
- Personal History
- Social Health History
Your initial exam will consist of testing different systems of your body with well known orthopedic, neurologic, and biomechanic tests. In consideration of your history, and possible imaging, Dr. Sanford Coe will determine the state of your:
- muscular system
- nervous system
- skeletal system
- if warranted, a screening of your heart, lung, and abdomen
Possible Imaging or Lab work
Some conditions might require advanced technological imaging such as:
- MRI, CT scan, SPECT bone scan, X-ray,or Videoflouroscopy.
- Imaging is performed at Advanced Medical Imaging
- Some conditions might also require lab work to help determine your diagnosis.
Review of Findings (ROF)
- The ROF or Review of Findings will be given to you after your exam and will include a discussion of your options, exam findings, treatment schedule, and an opportunity to ask questions.
- At Culebra Chiropractic, treatment will begin the same day as your appointment and could consist of any combination of our services.
- You may be given stretches or strengthening exercises to do at home after your first visit.
- You may be sore after your first visit. It is a similar response that you would get after going on a long hike, or going to the gym. It is a healthy response.
- Contact Dr. Sanford Coe