Alleviate Neck Pain with Our San Antonio Chiropractor
The staff and chiropractor at Culebra Chiropractic Clinic and Wellness Center welcome San Antonio residents to our natural healing clinic. If you are struggling with neck pain from an auto accident, personal injury, work-related accident or chronic condition, our San Antonio chiropractor, Dr. Sanford Coe wants to bring you relief. If you are new to the area or new to chiropractic care, Dr. Coe meets with you to discuss the benefits of chiropractic care for neck pain. Our services are non-invasive and we do not recommend medications. This holistic approach improves your overall health as well as alleviates neck pain by boosting your body's natural healing abilities without unwanted side effects such as surgery recovery time.
Chiropractic Care for Neck Pain in San Antonio
If your neck pain suddenly appeared or if you have noticed an increase in the pain or limited range of motion, we recommend you speak with our San Antonio chiropractor, Dr. Coe. Dr. Coe evaluates your neck discomfort to determine why you are in pain. Once we have identified the reason, then we can develop a chiropractic care plan to ease the pain and restore your mobility. Some of the causes of neck pain include:
- Whiplash - if you have been involved in an auto accident injury, you may be experiencing whiplash symptoms which include neck pain.
- Spinal abnormalities - an irregular curve of your spine contributes to neck pain.
- Poor posture - years of weak or improper posture may lead to neck pain.
- Improper work arrangement - if your computer monitor is too low, your neck may strain as you work on projects.
- Spinal misalignments - if a vertebra has shifted out of line, you may be experiencing discomfort or limited head-turning ability.
- Herniated disc - the disc between the vertebrae can press on nerves and increase your pain.
These are only a few reasons for neck pain. Dr. Coe determines why you are in pain and then puts together your chiropractic care plan which may include gentle adjustments to position the vertebrae in a pain-free way, corrective exercises to restore proper posture and muscular balance and spinal decompression to ease the weight from herniated discs.
Contact Us Today for Neck Pain Relief
We understand that neck pain is frustrating and limiting. It may also lead to other concerns such as headaches or difficulties sleeping. You do not have to remain in pain as chiropractic techniques are a gentle, effective and natural way to eliminate neck pain. Regardless of the reason you are in pain, speak with Dr. Coe to learn how chiropractic care through aligning your spine reduces pain and improves your outlook. Instead of spending each day wondering which tasks you have to give up because of neck pain, let Dr. Coe restore you to an active and complete life without discomfort. Our appointments fit your scheduling needs and the frequency of your appointments varies depending on the cause of your neck pain. To learn more, please call us today at 210-736-1882.